We had a new Pinholics record of 65 players. The weather turned out perfect with sun and no rain. Players hung out everywhere including the back deck. For food, we used the carry-out deal from Domino's again, this time getting 26 large 3 toppings pizzas that turned out to be plenty for everyone. This time we got plenty of sodas and even had an extra 7 lever dip afterward.
Qualifying had 10 rounds total with one play-in game for nine 3-strike players resulting in 8 players in the finals.
- Bowen Kerins, one of the top players in the world and provider of great tutorial videos, attended his first Pinholics Meeting. He won the overall tournament with a dominating final round after getting through a tie-breaker in the semi-finals.
- Jose Chong again brought his streaming gear and we had it setup on the newest member of the Pinholics collection: Total Nuclear Annihilation. The play-in game for finals was played on TNA and streamed. It can be viewed here: OneiPodOnePinball TNA Play-In Game
- World Cup Soccer was moved to the utility room and was in the tournament (and players know what that means - WCS has now been sold)
- Bowen Kerins got to Reactor 8/9 on two games that were also captured on stream. The last one Kevin had a chance to play with him (and get schooled). There was some interesting 'fan' interference along the way, but Bowen was a good sport. It was very impressive to watch.
- You can watch the entire TNA stream, courtesy of Jose Chong's twitch TV channel here: Total Nuclear Annihlation Entire Stream
- We raffled off a framed backglass (courtesy of Dave Hubbard), and three translites (courtesy of Kevin Stone). The backglass was won by Brian and Rose Weingartner. Translite winners were Sarah Halik and Paul Gulynn (and someone else I forgot). Mike Frasca and Josh Dixon won Pinholics koozies.
- We raised over $800 for the benefit of Cristin - thank you to everyone that so generously contributed. Her family is very appreciative of our community's support.
Results from qualifying rounds can be found on Brackelope Live
|Player||Harlem||Aerosmith||World Cup Soccer||Walking Dead||Total||Result|
|Player||Total Nuclear Annihilation||Result|
Entry Fee / Expenses / Payouts
|Entry Fee Type||# of Players||Sub-Total|
|Paid Players ($30)||62||$1860|
|6||Michael D Barber||17.48|
|24||Douglas J Malcolm||2.4|
|33||Bob S. Johnson||1.8|
|33||CJ Brown US||1.8|
|53||Dan Quinn VA||0.58|